- ‘Ice Lady’ aka Ice Cream Killer Estibaliz Carranza moved to men’s prison in Austria
- 'Ice cream' killer Carranza publishing memoirs
We are committed to maintaining a lively but civil forum for discussion and encourage all readers to share their views on our articles.
- Voicing the Popular: On the Subjects of Popular Music.
- THE FANTASTIC ADVENTURES OF TREVOR AND ERIC.
- Sign up to our mailing list for the latest Boat International & Events news..
- Imperial Debris: On Ruins and Ruination;
We ask you to keep your comments relevant and respectful. Visit our community guidelines for more information.
‘Ice Lady’ aka Ice Cream Killer Estibaliz Carranza moved to men’s prison in Austria
Filed under News. Enough of the endless parade of talking heads, can we skip the campaign and go directly to the vote?
- Raffles: Playing On?
- Life for Ice Lady who chopped up husband and lover;
- Different By Design: Discovering That a Godly Life is Still a Good Life.
Kevin Howard says the lawsuit against his wife's lover — a family friend — is about respecting the sanctity of a marriage. At a time when the world is safer than any in history, children are being taught that they live on the brink of a variety of existential threats.
- Dont Let Out The Magic Smoke: III. When It All Comes Down.
- 'Ice cream' killer Carranza publishing memoirs - BBC News.
- A Spy for the Union: The Life and Execution of Timothy Webster.
Comments Postmedia is pleased to bring you a new commenting experience. Sign in to Comment.
Estibaliz Carranza sitting in court on the last day of her trial yesterday. The court in Vienna heard that Carranza killed her first victim, husband Holger Holz, 32, in because she felt trapped after falling in love with another man.
Dubbed the Ice Lady, she shot him in the back of the head as he sat at his computer. Carranza, who has been sent to a psychiatric institution, said she found it hard to believe she could kill him and had started shaking. But after leaving the body slumped on a chair for several days, she bought a chainsaw to cut it up and put the parts in a freezer. There was blood everywhere, I remember I could not get the smell of blood out of my memory.
'Ice cream' killer Carranza publishing memoirs
Carranza killed her second victim, lover Manfred Hinterberger, 48, in November after he ignored her complaints about his infidelity and went to bed during an argument. That was the end of it for him.